Third Party Property Insurance
Kogan Third Party Property Insurance covers the cost of damage made to other vehicles and property in an accident.
- Accidental damage to other vehicles and property when you’re at fault
- Generous protection from legal liabilities caused by an at-fault incident (up to $20 million in cover)
- Limited protection when an uninsured driver causes accidental damage to your car
Please note: this is a summary of our Third Party Property Damage Insurance policy. Make sure to read our Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
Kogan Third Party Property Insurance is not the same as a green slip – the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance you must have by law. Please remember to take out separate CTP insurance.
It’s also important to note that Third Party Property Damage Insurance does not cover damage to your own car. Make sure to compare our car insurance policies to see which option best suits you.
The Kogan Car Insurance Difference
- Fantastic value – save up to 10%1 when you purchase online and choose your level of excess to keep premiums low
- Customise your policy – choose from a range of optional extras to suit your lifestyle
- Stress-free payment options – choose from a range of flexible payment options, with no extra charges for paying monthly
- Round the clock service – lodge a claim or request emergency assistance 24/7
- Experience you can trust – Kogan Insurance is underwritten by Hollard Insurance, a trusted insurer who has secured the lives and assets of over 1 million Australian customers
1. Up to 10% discount consists of 5% saving for online applicants, savings in first year only. Up to 5% off if you choose to exclude drivers under 25. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.
Got a Question?
1300 034 888