Buying a rental property is a significant investment – one that can be protected.
Kogan Landlord Insurance can cover your rental property and, if it’s furnished, your contents too. Cover is provided against things like malicious damage, loss of rental income if the home is unliveable due to damage by an insured event, and a range of natural disasters.
What’s included in the cover
Kogan Landlord Insurance includes cover for things like:
- Theft, vandalism, malicious acts and accidental damage, including by tenants or paying guests
- Burnout of electric motors
- Damage caused by natural disasters such as flood, cyclone and bushfire
- Impact damage, including damage by fallen trees
- Damage caused by sudden and unexpected escape of liquids, such as sudden bursting of pipes
- Up to $30 million in legal liability costs which arise from an event at your rental property
Please note: this is a summary of the Kogan Landlord Insurance policy. Read the Kogan Landlord Insurance Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statements for full details including limits, exclusions and conditions that apply.