Travel Insurance Claims
When you’re travelling with Kogan Travel Insurance cover you can rely on First Assistance – one of the world’s leading international global assistance networks – to help in the event of a disaster. Wherever you are First Assistance is available over the phone 24 hours a day, with helpful operators who can guide you through the claims process.
Need to make a claim?
|Phone||1300 034 888|
|Emergency Contact||+61 3 9021 8026 (outside Australia)
1300 100 313 (inside Australia)
- Always keep your policy number handy when you travel. It will help us to help you faster if you need to call.
- In the event of an urgent overseas emergency notify us as soon as possible, 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our 24 hour emergency assistance line:
+61 3 9021 8026
- Keep receipts for expenses and lost or stolen goods.
- Hang on to any valuables that get damaged – we will need documentation confirming whether it is repairable or not in order to finalise a claim.
- If your journey is delayed or cancelled, always get written confirmation from the travel agent, tour operator or airline.