Travel Insurance Claims
When you’re travelling with Kogan Travel Insurance cover you can rely on First Assistance – one of the world’s leading international global assistance networks – to help in the event of a disaster. Wherever you are First Assistance is available over the phone 24 hours a day, with helpful operators who can guide you through the claims process.
For general claims you can reach us at:
1300 100 313
Travel Insurance Claims in 3 Easy Steps
|Call us or download the relevant form below to make a claim.|
|Complete all forms and send them along with all required documentation (like original receipts) to:
Kogan Travel Insurance Claims
Email your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
|All valid claims will be assessed once the necessary documents are received and paid without unnecessary delay.|
- Always keep your policy number handy when you travel. It will help us to help you faster if you need to call.
- In the event of an urgent overseas emergency notify us as soon as possible, 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our 24 hour emergency assistance line:
+61 3 9021 8026
- Keep receipts for expenses and lost or stolen goods.
- Hang on to any valuables that get damaged – we may be able to repair them.
- If your journey is delayed or cancelled, always get written confirmation from the travel agent, tour operator or airline.