Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Damage to your car caused by collision, theft, attempted theft and fire
- Damage your car causes to someone else’s vehicle or property
- Insure your brand new car with us and if it’s written-off within the first three years and has driven less than 60,000 kms we’ll replace it with a new car
- Car towing and storage costs
- Replace damaged or stolen baby capsules and child seats which are inside your car
- Replacing or recoding your car keys, locks or barrel if your car keys are stolen
- Emergency accommodation and transport costs if you’re more than 100km from home
Please note: this is a summary of Kogan Comprehensive Car Insurance. Read the Kogan Comprehensive Car Insurance Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement for full details including limits, exclusions and conditions that apply.
We may choose to exclude cover for some drivers based on their driving experience and claims history. Higher excesses are also applicable to all drivers under the age of 25. Drivers under the age of 25 years and not listed on the Certificate of Insurance (COI) will be required to pay a higher excess than drivers under 25 years of age, and listed on the COI. (For more information about excesses and drivers under 25 years of age see the Additional Information Guide.) All drivers must comply with the terms and conditions of the policy. For more information see the PDS and the Additional Information Guide.