Comprehensive Car Insurance provides drivers with total peace of mind on the road. It covers the cost of damage to your car and belongings as well as the cost of damage to other vehicles and property.
- Accidents, fire, storm, theft and damage to your car and belongings
- Damage to other vehicles and property
- Receive a brand new car with on-road costs paid if your new car is written off in the 24 months after purchase
- Get a guarantee on claim repairs when you use one of our specially selected repairers
- Replacement of damaged child safety seats, baby capsules and prams (up to $500)
- Lock and keys replacement if your car keys are stolen
- We’ll even help with repair costs to trailers and caravans if they’re attached to your car in an accident
Please note: this is a summary of our Comprehensive Insurance policy. Make sure to read our Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
The Kogan Car Insurance Difference
- Fantastic value – save up to 10%1 when you purchase online and choose your level of excess
- Customise your policy – choose from a range of optional extras to suit your lifestyle
- Stress-free payment options – choose a payment schedule to suit your needs
- Round the clock service – lodge a claim or request emergency assistance 24/7
- Experience you can trust – Kogan Insurance is underwritten by Hollard Insurance, a trusted insurer who has insured the assets of over 1 million Australian customers
1.Up to 10% discount consists of 5% saving for online purchases, applicable first year only. Up to 5% off if you choose to exclude drivers under 25. New policies only. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.
+$50 Kogan.com Credit offer (“Offer”): Valid for Kogan Comprehensive Car Insurance, Kogan Pay As You Drive Car Insurance, combined Kogan Home and Contents Insurance, and combined Landlords Building & Contents Insurance. The Offer is valid for new Relevant Policies (not renewal or reinstatement policies). Kogan.com reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw this Offer at any time. The $50 Kogan.com credit (“Credit”) will be sent to the e-mail address of eligible policyholders after 45 days from the commencement date of the Relevant Policy, provided the annual premium or the first instalment premium for the Relevant Policy has been paid in full. The Relevant Policy must also remain active and must not have been cancelled or refunded within that 45 day period. The customer must provide a valid email address at the time of purchase to receive this Credit. Credit can only be claimed through a Kogan.com account which is linked to the same email address used to purchase the Relevant Policy. If you do not already have a Kogan.com account, you will be required to register for a Kogan.com account for free to receive the Credit. You will be sent an email to create an account so you can claim your Credit, in doing so you will be required to accept the standard terms and conditions that Kogan.com requires all account holders to accept in order to open a Kogan.com account. You are also required to meet any relevant terms and conditions of the Relevant Policy, contained in the relevant product disclosure statement when applying for the Relevant Policy. Credit expires 3 months from date of issue. Credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Got a Question?
1300 034 888
Product Disclosure Statements