Not every household contains the same contents, which is why Kogan Contents Insurance is flexible. If you’re a renter or strata owner-occupier, Kogan Contents Insurance can protect your most important possessions, and in some cases fixtures.
If you own a home and need cover for the buildings, consider Kogan Home Insurance. If you’re a landlord looking to cover your rental property and/or its contents, see Kogan Landlord Insurance.
What’s included in the cover
Kogan Contents Insurance includes cover for things like:
- Burnout of electric motors
- Accidental glass breakage including mirrors and fixed glass in furniture
- Theft and malicious damage
- Damage caused by natural disasters such as flood, cyclone and bushfire
- New for old replacement on most items if they’re stolen or damaged and can’t be repaired
- Damage caused by sudden and unexpected escape of liquids, such as sudden bursting of pipes
- Damage caused by an animal
- Falling tree or branch