Contact us to top up your kilometres
You will have provided us with the start odometer reading of your car when you purchased the policy. Your end odometer reading is calculated by adding the amount of kilometres you plan to drive to the start odometer reading that you have disclosed.
If you find yourself coming close to your end odometer reading, you can apply for an increase at any time over the phone, subject to conditions and additional premiums. See our PDS for more details.
At the time of the claim, if your car has exceeded the end odometer reading, you will need to pay an Outside odometer excess, as well as any other excesses applicable. There are some claims for which an excess does not apply.
Contact us online or call us on 1300 034 888.
- Accidents, fire, storm, theft and damage to your car and belongings
- Damage to other vehicles and property
- Receive a brand new car with on-road costs paid if your new car (in the 24 months after purchase) is written off
- Get a guarantee on claim repairs when you use one of our specially selected repairers
- Replacement of damaged child safety seats, baby capsules and prams (up to $500)
- Lock and keys replacement if your car keys are stolen
- We’ll even help with repair costs to trailers and caravans if they’re attached to your car in an accident
Please note: this is a summary of our Pay as You Drive Insurance policy. Make sure to read our Product Disclosure Statement for full details.