Home, Contents & Landlords
Insurance Claims

Hollard is the claims administrator for Kogan Home and Contents insurance – so if you need to make a claim, Hollard’s claims consultants are ready to help.

Follow the steps below to start your insurance claim. If  you need help with our claims process, please call us on 1300 034 888. We are available 24/7 for you to lodge a claim or for emergency claims where your home is unsecured or unsafe to occupy.

For general claims enquiries, we are available Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, AEST.

Product Disclosure Statements


Home, Contents and Landlords Insurance Claims in 3 Easy Steps

Step 1:
Stay Safe

Make sure you and your family are safe and secure.

Call the police if required by law or your policy.

Step 2:
Gather information

Don’t forget to obtain as many details as possible if another party is involved, including their name, address, and insurance details.

If you have your phone or a camera handy, take some photos of the incident.

Step 3:
Call or click

Tell us what has happened straight away.

Call us on 1300 034 888 or make a claim online by completing the most appropriate form below:

Hollard is the claims administrator for Kogan Insurance and by clicking the form above, you will be transferred to the Hollard website.

We’ll give you a claim number and let you know if you need to pay an excess – so you’ll know where you stand straight away.

What happens after you make a claim?

Below is an overview of what to expect after you’ve made a claim. Remember, if you have any questions or if you would like to know how your claim is progressing, you can get in contact us on 1300 034 888, Monday and Friday, 8am to 5pm AEST.


We will organise quotes from our network of Kogan Insurance builders and repairers. They’ll inspect the damage, organise any emergency repairs and write a report.


We will assess the quotes and damage, and thereafter give approval to repair the damage or replace your goods.


Home related claims: The builder or supplier will get in touch with you about repairing the damage. If you need to pay an excess, this is usually paid directly to the builder when they commence work.

Contents related claims: The supplier will contact you about replacing your items. If you need to pay an excess, this is usually paid directly to Real Insurance, or deducted from any cash settlement.


Relax and let us take care of everything else. We will pay the builder or supplier.