Call Us - 1300 034 888

Do you have age restrictions on your car insurance?

We insure licenced drivers and learner drivers. We do not cover drivers that are younger than any age restriction shown on your Certificate of Insurance as certain vehicles have higher age minimums. We will not cover drivers under 25 if you have selected to exclude drivers under 25 years old for your policy.


How do I make changes to my car insurance policy?

You can make changes to your car insurance policy quickly and easily by calling us on 1300 034 888. It only takes a few minutes, and there are no administration fees. Remember, depending on the changes you make, the cost of your car insurance premium could change too.


Do you offer CTP green slips?

No, we don’t offer CTP (Compulsory Third Party) green slips at Kogan Insurance. We do offer Comprehensive, Pay As You Drive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Property Damage car insurance cover and you can simply get a quick car insurance quote online or contact us on 1300 034 888 to discuss your insurance needs.

Go to Top