Basic Travel Insurance covers all the essentials, while leaving plenty left in your travel budget for cocktails, massages and yummy food. Enjoy a relaxing, stress-free trip from as little as $2.66 a day.1
- Unlimited emergency cover for hospital, medical, surgical, nursing, ambulance and emergency dental expenses while overseas*
- Overseas emergency medical assistance – your specialist medical advisor will arrange access to foreign hospitals, keep your loved ones and work colleagues informed during an emergency and organise medical transfers and repatriation if needed
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits if your trip is rescheduled or cancelled*
- Personal liability if you damage property or accidentally injure someone on your trip – excludes liability from your work or from operating any kind of vehicle
- Repair cost or value (subject to depreciation) lost, stolen or damaged belongings*
- Free cover for your kids (under 21 years of age) when they travel with you
- Full protection for trips lasting up to 365 days2
- Remove the standard $200 excess from your claim for just $25 extra
Please note: this is a summary of our Basic Travel Insurance policy. Make sure to read our Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
1Prices based on a 20 day trip to Bali for a traveller aged between 18 and 49 and taking out a Basic travel insurance policy. Current as of 14 January 2020.
2Cover is available for up to 185 days if you’re aged between 71 and 79 when you buy the policy. Cover is not available if you’re aged 80 or over.