Optional Cover – Home, Contents & Landlord


Motor Burnout

Available with:

  • Home Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Landlord’s Insurance

Damage to a domestic motor, like a fridge, washing machine or automatic garage door, isn’t just inconvenient. It can be extremely costly.

Motor Burnout covers the cost of repairing or replacing a domestic motor that’s part of your contents. It even covers the cost of spoiled food if your fridge or freezer breaks down accidentally.

Learn more about Motor Burnout cover.



Portable Valuables Australia Wide

Available with:

  • Contents Insurance

Some of your most important possessions need to travel with you.

Portable Valuables Australia Wide cover allows you to insure portable belongings anywhere within Australia, from your shiny new DSLR camera to a cherished piece of jewellery.

Learn more about Portable Valuables Australia Wide cover.


Rent Default and Legal Expenses

Available with:

  • Landlord’s Insurance

As a landlord, you want to know that your rental income will be protected if your tenant doesn’t pay up.

If your tenant defaults on their rent, Rent Default and Legal Expenses entitles you to the lesser of 10 weeks of rent or $20,000 if your claim is accepted. Legal expenses up to $1,000 will also be covered.

Learn more about Rent Default and Legal Expenses cover.


Make A Claim
Retrieve A Quote

Got a Question?

Call Us

1300 034 888

Product Disclosure Statements

Car Insurance Product Disclosure Statement

Save up to 10% when you buy online*

Express Quote

*Up to 10% discount consists of5% saving for online applicants, savings in first year only. Up to 5% off to exclude drivers under 25. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.