Home and Contents Insurance Policies
The Kogan Home Insurance Difference
- Fantastic value – save up to 30%1 when you purchase a Home and Contents policy online
- Customise your policy – choose from a range of optional extras to suit your lifestyle
- Stress-free payment options – choose a payment schedule to suit your needs
- Round the clock service – lodge a claim or request emergency assistance 24/7
- Experience you can trust – Kogan Insurance is underwritten by Hollard Insurance, a trusted insurer who has secured the lives and assets of over 1 million Australian customers
1.Up to 30% discount consists of 3 parts, 10% promotional discount for a limited time only & 10% discount for online purchases for all new Home/Contents policies, both discounts applicable first year only. Additional 10% for a combined Home & Contents policy, applies for the life of a combined policy. New policies only. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.
+$100 Kogan.com Credit offer: Valid for Comprehensive Car Insurance, Pay As You Drive Car Insurance, combined Home and Contents Insurance and combined Landlords Building & Contents policies only. Offer available from 1/11/2019 to 31/1/2020. Kogan Insurance reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw this offer at any time. Kogan.com Credit (Credit) will be sent to the e-mail address of eligible policyholders after 45 days of payment of their first monthly/annual premium. Policy must remain active and must not have been cancelled or refunded within that 45 day period. The customer must provide a valid email address at time of purchase to receive this Credit. Credit can only be claimed through a Kogan.com account. If you do not already have a Kogan.com account, you will be required to register for a Kogan.com account for free. You will be sent an email to create an account so you can claim your Kogan.com credit, in doing so you will be required to accept the standard terms and conditions that Kogan.com requires all account holders to accept in order to open a Kogan.com account. Credit expires 3 months from date of issue. Credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Got a Question?
1300 034 888