Call Us - 1300 034 888

What is Strata Title?

Strata Title is a title based on dividing the site into lots with separate titles. The most common application of Strata Title is for units; but it is also used for complexes with a number of duplexes and villas.


Can I get building insurance if my home is under Strata Title?

We cannot normally insure your home if it has a Strata Title and is insured under a body corporate. However, there may be some instances where we can offer building insurance for Strata Title properties. If you are unsure, please call us on 1300 034 888 to discuss with us. We can offer contents insurance to cover [...]


What does Heritage Listed mean?

Heritage listing provides formal recognition by your local council or the State Government that a place has heritage significance and that the community wants to keep it for future generations.


What insurance should I get if I am a tenant?

When you are renting or are a tenant, make sure that you get the right cover for your possessions while you live in someone else’s property. Contents Insurance is the perfect insurance for tenants, as it can help you get your life back to normal as soon as possible after an unfortunate event. Kogan Contents Insurance [...]


What should I do if I move?

If you move, you need to call 1300 034 888 to tell us the details of your new home. When you call us, please have the following information handy: The date you are moving address Your new address The age of your new home and its construction and security details Please be aware that because your premium [...]

Go to Top