Yes! If you’re a learner driver, Kogan car insurance policies will cover you as long as:

  • you’re accompanied by a fully licensed driver
  • you have a current Learner Drivers Licence, Learners Permit or the equivalent for the state or territory where you live.

An additional excess may apply in the event of a claim if the car is being driven by a learner driver.