- Accidental and unintentional damage caused to belongings
- Theft and malicious damage
- An extensive range of natural disasters
- New for old replacement on most items if they’re damaged or stolen
- Transit cover for contents while they’re being moved against loss or damage caused by fire, collision or overturning of the vehicle carrying them
- Damages caused by sudden, unexpected or accidental escape of liquids, such as sudden bursting of pipes
- Belongings in your home office – no separate policy required (higher cover limits apply)
Please note: this is a summary of our Top Contents Insurance policy. Make sure to read our Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
1.Up to 20% discount consists of 2 parts, 10% for online purchases, applicable first year only. 10% discount for a combined Home & Contents policy, applies for the life of a combined policy. New policies only. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.
+$50 Kogan.com Credit offer (“Offer”): Valid for Kogan Comprehensive Car Insurance, Kogan Pay As You Drive Car Insurance, combined Kogan Home and Contents Insurance, and combined Landlords Building & Contents Insurance. The Offer is valid for new Relevant Policies (not renewal or reinstatement policies). Kogan.com reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw this Offer at any time. The $50 Kogan.com credit (“Credit”) will be sent to the e-mail address of eligible policyholders after 45 days from the commencement date of the Relevant Policy, provided the annual premium or the first instalment premium for the Relevant Policy has been paid in full. The Relevant Policy must also remain active and must not have been cancelled or refunded within that 45 day period. The customer must provide a valid email address at the time of purchase to receive this Credit. Credit can only be claimed through a Kogan.com account which is linked to the same email address used to purchase the Relevant Policy. If you do not already have a Kogan.com account, you will be required to register for a Kogan.com account for free to receive the Credit. You will be sent an email to create an account so you can claim your Credit, in doing so you will be required to accept the standard terms and conditions that Kogan.com requires all account holders to accept in order to open a Kogan.com account. You are also required to meet any relevant terms and conditions of the Relevant Policy, contained in the relevant product disclosure statement when applying for the Relevant Policy. Credit expires 3 months from date of issue. Credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.