Top Contents Insurance covers your valuables from a huge range of events, from common accidents to natural disasters.
- Accidental and unintentional damage caused to belongings
- Theft and malicious damage
- An extensive range of natural disasters
- New for old replacement on most items if they’re damaged or stolen
- Transit cover for contents while they’re being moved against loss or damage caused by fire, collision or overturning of the vehicle carrying them
- Damages caused by sudden, unexpected or accidental escape of liquids, such as sudden bursting of pipes
- Belongings in your home office – no separate policy required (higher cover limits apply)
Please note: this is a summary of our Top Contents Insurance policy. Make sure to read our Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
The Kogan Contents Insurance Difference
- Fantastic value – save up to 10%1 when you purchase a contents policy online
- Customise your policy – choose from a range of optional extras to suit your lifestyle
- Stress-free payment options – choose a payment schedule to suit your needs
- Round the clock service – lodge a claim or request emergency assistance 24/7
- Experience you can trust – Kogan Insurance is underwritten by Hollard Insurance, a trusted insurer who has insured the assets of over 1 million Australian customers
1.Up to 10% discount is for online purchases for all new Contents only policies, savings in the first year only.
Got a Question?
1300 034 888
Product Disclosure Statements