$3,000 Kogan Travel Voucher Competition
Purchase a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy and go in the draw to win a $3,000 Kogan Travel Voucher! Terms & Conditions apply.
|Comprehensive Travel Insurance|
Full Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
- The “Win a $3000 Kogan Travel Credit” Competition is open to legal residents of Australia, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not:
a. an employee of; or
b. domiciled with an employee of; or
c. an immediate family member of an employee of; the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- Participants are required to purchase a Comprehensive Travel Insurance policy on Kogan Insurance. For every Comprehensive Travel Insurance policy purchased, the draw. Any cancelled or refunded policies will not be eligible.
- The Competition commences on the Sunday 1st September 2019 at 00:00 (AEST) and ends on the Saturday 30th November 2019 23:59 (AEDT).
- The draw for the winner will take place on the Monday 9th December 2019 at 12:00 (AEDT) at Kogan Australia, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an Entrant, is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or has breached these terms and conditions
- Only one prize will be awarded. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, age and Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or phone. The winner will have their details published on or before Monday 23rd December 2019 at 12:00 (AEDT) at www.facebook.com/kogan, www.koganinsurance.com.au/travel-insurance/ and www.kogan.com/au/competition-winners/
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on each Entrant, subject to applicable State and Territory legislations and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of the prize being unclaimed by Friday 13th December 2019, further draw/s will take place to determine the replacement winner. The replacement winner will have the right to claim the prize if the first drawn winner does not claim the prize within three (3) months of the Draw Date. The replacement winner draw will take place on the Monday 16th December 2019 at 12:00 (AEDT) at Kogan Australia, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia. The replacement winner will be notified by email on the same day. The winner must claim their prize by responding via email within three (3) months of the replacement draw.
- The prize is comprised of the 1x $3,000 Kogan Travel credit voucher to spend at . Credit does not apply to Kogan.com, Kogan Insurance, Kogan Internet or Kogan Mobile. The Kogan Travel Voucher is valued at $3,000. Total prize pool value is $3,000. The prize will be delivered via email, and is redeemable only at www.kogantravel.com. The prize must be used in one transaction, no refunds given for partial use. The winner will be required to have a Kogan Travel account to redeem the prize. If the winner does not already have a Kogan Travel account, the winner will be required to register for an account for free.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner agrees to provide reasonable cooperation to allow Kogan to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Competition including but not limited to publication of on the Kogan website.
- This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the Lottery and Gaming Regulation 2008 (SA), the and State or Territory permit regulation.
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- The promoter is Kogan Australia Pty Ltd Level 1, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, ABN 53 152 570 351.
- Competition permit number: NSW LTPS/19/37647.